1. If the customer is a consumer, he/she can cancel his/her contractual statement within 14 days without stating reasons in the written form (e. g. letter, fax, email) or by returning the merchandise.
2. At the earliest the deadline commences one day after the merchandise has been received by the customer and the customer has received a cancellation policy which he/she is still to be informed of by separate mail in the written form (e.g. letter, fax, email).
3. The punctual dispatch of the cancellation or the merchandise suffices to ensure the deadline.
4. Cancellation or rather the return shipment of the merchandise is to be sent to:
WALSER GmbH & Co. KG
represented by managing director Niclas Walser,
Fax: +49 8432 9489-123
5. On the other hand the right of cancellation does not apply:
For contracts regarding the delivery of merchandise which is manufactured according to customer specifications.
For merchandise which is clearly specific to the customer's personal requirements.
For merchandise which due to its characteristics is not suitable for return shipment.
For deliveries of audio or video recordings or for software, provided that the delivered media was unsealed by the customer.
II Cancellation consequences
1. In the case of an effective cancellation already rendered services are to be released and if applicable, profits which were made (e.g. interest) released. Should the customer not be able to release the rendered service either completely or partially or only in a declined condition, he/she is to render value replacement in this respect if applicable. This does not apply in the case of surrendered merchandise if
the decline of the merchandise (or the destruction) can be solely attributed to its examination - as it would have been possible in a store or
the decline of the merchandise has resulted from the intended use of it.
2. Package transportable merchandise is to be returned whereas the seller bears the shipping risk in this respect. The customer is to bear the costs for the return shipment if the delivered merchandise complies with the merchandise ordered and if the price of the merchandise which is to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40.00 EUR or if the customer, in the case of a higher price of the merchandise, has not yet rendered the return service or a contractually stipulated partial payment at the time of cancellation. Otherwise the return shipment is free of charge for the customer. In any case the customer bears the costs for the initial delivery of the merchandise to him/her. Non-package transportable merchandise will be picked up at the customer's location.